Opportunities for Professional Low-loader and Road Train Drivers in Nebo QLD (Multiple Vacancies)
Would you like to operate with a modern fleet and be paid above award remuneration?
Do you pride yourself in the safe operation and presentation of equipment?
Are you self-motivated with a professional and proactive approach to your work?
Have you desired to be a part of a team who provides ongoing training?
We have multiple opportunities available for professional Low-loader and Road Train Drivers in Nebo QLD. These roles would suit someone who is available to work away from home and on weekends.
If you think you would be an asset to our dynamic team, we look forward to receiving your application.
National Heavy Haulage is a leading regionally based transport operator, servicing all locations within Australia. We maintain a strong safety culture, supported by industry best practice compliance accreditations.
The business has a long history of operations in heavy haulage of any size and has travelled to every part of Australia, carrying out major projects for many industry leading clients.
Successful applicants are required to have the following:
- • MC Licence
- • Minimum of 12 months good driving record and be willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check and driving evaluation
- • Supply a resume stating experience, qualifications and contact details
- • Basic maintenance skills
- • Clean appearance and a professional attitude
- • Experience in the loading and load restrain of heavy mining equipment and components
Please apply by email in confidence to:
- • Ian (Woody) Scott on email@example.com and/or
- • Dan Wilson on firstname.lastname@example.org
In your email, state the position you are applying for with “Depot” in the subject line.
Share this news post
No obligation quote
Fill out our free quote form, including your personal information and freight details.
How does it work?
The form is received from our staff here at National Heavy Haulage. They will review and reply within 48 hours!Get a free quote